Stanziale & Stanziale, P.C.
29 Northfield Ave, Suite 201
West Orange, NJ 07052-5335
Tel: (973) 731-9393
Fax: (973) 731-9401

Attorney Profile

Attorney Benjamin A. Stanziale, Jr.

Our primary attorney, Benjamin A. Stanziale, Jr. has significant experience helping individuals, families, and businesses, in addition to his service as a trustee appointed by the United States Trustee's office in Chapter 7 bankruptcy cases.

When you suffer from unmanageable debt, the threat of foreclosure, or creditor harassment, you can obtain the debt relief you need through Chapter 7 bankruptcy. Attorney Benjamin A. Stanziale, Jr. takes the time to explore all options, including alternatives to bankruptcy, and will guide you in making the best decisions for your financial security.

Before founding Stanziale & Stanziale, P.C., Benjamin worked as an in house counsel for Transamerica Insurance as a civil defense lawyer. He is a committed member of the legal community and recognized for his dedication to the clients he serves.

To learn more about the professional and academic accomplishments of Attorney Benjamin A. Stanziale, Jr. please follow the link below:


Benjamin A. Stanziale, ,Jr.

Contact Stanziale & Stanziale, P.C. for a free consultation with an experienced West Orange, New Jersey bankruptcy lawyer.

Over 20 years of experience • Free consultations • Conveniently located off of Route 280, Exit 10.

Stanziale & Stanziale, P.C.
29 Northfield Ave Suite 201
West Orange, NJ 07052-5335
Phone: (973) 731-9393
Fax: (973) 731-9401

Stanziale & Stanziale, P.C. is located in West Orange, New Jersey and serves clients in Essex County, Bergen County, Morris County, Union County, Passaic County, and Hudson County, including West Orange, East Orange, Newark, South Orange, Montclair, Bloomfield, Millburn, Short Hills, Union, Elizabeth, Springfield, Florham Park, Passaic, Roseland, Livingston, Caldwell, Fairfield, Whippany, Morristown, Boonton, West Caldwell, and Glen Ridge, NJ.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the United States Bankruptcy Code.

The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.